The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India invites application for the post of Assistant Director (Legal).
Name of the Post: Assistant Director (Legal)
No. of Post: 01 (One)
Pay Scale: Pay Level 10 (56,100-1,77,500)
Essential Qualification and Experience
- Officers of the Central Government or State Governments or Union Territories or Universities or Recognized Research Institutions or Public Sector Undertakings or Semi-Government, Statutory or Autonomous Organisations:
- (a)(i) Holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre departments, or
- (ii) With two years regular service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in Pay Level 8 or equivalent in the parent cadre or department, or
- (iii) With three years regular service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in Pay Level 7 or equivalent in the parent cadre or department, or
- (iv) With eight years regular service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in Pay Level 6 or equivalent in the parent cadre or department, and with relevant experience and possessing
- (b) Degree of Law from recognised University or institution with experience of handling legal matters or working experience as law officer in a Government or Autonomous body or Research Institution or Universities or Public Sector Undertaking.
How to apply?
- The hard copy of online application form duly certified by the employer along with 'Certificate by employer/Cadre Controlling Authority' in the prescribed format from the employer and other supporting certificates/ documents (Integrity certificate, vigilance clearance, Major/Minor penalty imposed during the last ten years and up to-date duly certified photocopies of APARs for the last 5 years) must reach through proper channel to Assistant Director (HR), FSSAI, FDA Bhawan, Kotla Road New Delhi by 11th November 2020 failing which the online application will not be considered.
- The last date of online application is 02nd November 2020. The Last date for upload of No Objection Certificate / Cadre Controlling Authority's approval is 09th November 2020. The applicant cannot finally submit his application without uploading NOC/CCA approval from the employer.
To Access Official Notification, click here