Assistant Professor, Associate Professor & Professor (Law) Vacancy At Central University Of Karnataka
12 May 2019 9:27 AM GMT
The Central University of Karnataka invites online applications from eligible Indian citizens for recruitment for the teaching positions at the levels of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor (Law).
Name of the Post: Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor (Law).
- Professor Level 14
- Associate Professor Level 13A
- Assistant Professor Level 10
Essential Qualification and Experience
- For essential qualification and experience click here
How to apply?
- Application forms have to be filled only in online mode, as available on the website of the University along with the present advertisement, within the prescribed time limit indicated in the advertisement. Offline forms will not be accepted.
- The hard copy of the online application along with self-attested copies of testimonials/certificates in an envelope duly superscripted "Application for the post applied for" must be sent to The Registrar, Central University of Karnataka, Kadaganchi, Aland Road, Kalaburagi District -585 367 so as to be received by the undersigned on or before 24.06.2019 up to 5:00 p.m.
To Access Official Notification click here
To Access UGC regulations click here
To Access Check List and List of Enclosures click here