BML Munjal University invites applications from well qualified Indian and foreign nationals for faculty positions at the level of Assistant Professor Grade I (Law) / Assistant Professor Grade II (Law) / Assistant Professor Grade III (Law) in its Law School, Departments and Inter-disciplinary Centres.
Eligibility - Assistant Professor Grade I (Law)
Eligibility - Assistant Professor Grade II (Law)
· 2 years post PhD experience of Teaching and Research in Institution of repute / Industry.
Eligibility - Assistant Professor Grade III (Law)
· PhD with a Master's degree or equivalent in the Law.
· Consistently good academic record with minimum 60% marks or equivalent in terms of grades at the Master's Level.
· 3 years of teaching/research/industrial experience post-PhD.
· Candidate should have demonstrated research capabilities in terms of publications in reputed journals and conferences.
How to apply?
To Access Official Notification click here
To Access Application form click here
To Access Faculty benefit details click here