Assistant Professor & Professor (Law) Vacancy At GNLU
Gujarat National Law University Gandhinagar, Gujarat invites application for the post of teaching posts in felid of Law as Professor of Law & Associate Professor of Law.
Name of the Post: Professor of Law
Pay Scale: ₹ 144200-218200, (Academic Level -14)
- An eminent scholar having a PhD degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with, a minimum of 10 research publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of 120 as per the criteria are given in Appendix II, Table 2 (Notification) of UGC Regulations on Minimum Qualifications for Appointment of Teachers and other Academic Staff in Universities and Colleges and other Measures for the Maintenance of Standards in Higher Education, 2018.
- A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in university/college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor, and / or research experience at an equivalent level at the University/National Level Institutions with evidence of having successfully guided the doctoral candidate. OR
- An outstanding professional, having a PhD. degree in the relevant/allied/applied disciplines, from any academic institutions (not included in A above) / industry, who has made a significant contribution to the knowledge in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, supported by documentary evidence provided he/she has ten years' experience.
Name of the Post: Associate Professor of Law
Pay Scale: ₹ 131400-217100 (Academic Level -13A)
- A Good academic record with a PhD Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline.
- A Master's Degree in Law with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed).
- A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/industry with a minimum of seven publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of Seventy-five (75) as per the criteria are given in Appendix II, Table 2 of UGC Regulations on Minimum Qualifications for Appointment of Teachers and other Academic Staff in Universities and Colleges and other Measures for the Maintenance of Standards in Higher Education, 2018
How to apply?
- Interested candidates shall send in the duly filled in application form with the relevant, supporting documents shall be sent to "The Registrar, Gujarat National Law University, Attalika Avenue, Knowledge Corridor, Koba, Gandhinagar, Gujarat 382426, India".
- Last date of receipt of applications: 4th May 2019
- Intimation to shortlisted candidates (By email): 6th May 2019
- Faculty Seminar and Personal Interview: 14th May 2019
To Access Official Notification click here
To Access Application form click here