Indira Gandhi University Meerpur, Rewari invites application for the post of Associate Professor (Law).
Name of the Post: Associate Professor (Law)
No. of Post: 02 (Two)
Pay Scale: Rs.131400-217100/- (Level-13A)
Age Limit: 50 Years
Essential Qualification and Experience
· Good academic record with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned /allied (relevant disciplines.
· The Ph.D. Degree shall be a mandatory qualification for all candidates to be appointed for Associate Professor through direct recruitment,
· A Master's Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale Wherever grading system is followed).
· A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/Industry excluding the period of Ph.D research with evidence of published work and a minimum of 5 publications as books and/or research papers in refereed journals only/policy papers.
· Contribution to educations innovation, design of new curricula and courses and the technology-mediated teaching-learning process with evidence of having. Guided doctoral candidates and research students,
· A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS), set out in this notification in as mentioned in the advertisement.
How to apply?
To Access Official Notification click here