Associate Professor (Law) Vacancy At Indira Gandhi University Meerpur, Rewari
27 Feb 2020 2:08 PM GMT
Indira Gandhi University Meerpur, Rewari invites application for the post of Associate Professor (Law).
Name of the Post: Associate Professor (Law)
No. of Post: 02 (Two)
Pay Scale: Rs.131400-217100/- (Level-13A)
Age Limit: 50 Years
Essential Qualification and Experience
· Good academic record with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned /allied (relevant disciplines.
· The Ph.D. Degree shall be a mandatory qualification for all candidates to be appointed for Associate Professor through direct recruitment,
· A Master's Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale Wherever grading system is followed).
· A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/Industry excluding the period of Ph.D research with evidence of published work and a minimum of 5 publications as books and/or research papers in refereed journals only/policy papers.
· Contribution to educations innovation, design of new curricula and courses and the technology-mediated teaching-learning process with evidence of having. Guided doctoral candidates and research students,
· A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS), set out in this notification in as mentioned in the advertisement.
How to apply?
- Interested candidates are required to send in their applications to The Registrar, Indira Gandhi University, Meerpur, Rewari-122502 on or before 16/03/2020
To Access Official Notification click here