The United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF), invites online application for the post of Consultant.
Name of the Post: Consultant
Location: New Delhi, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Chennai, Gandhinagar, Guwahati, Hyderabad/Telangana, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Patna, Raipur and Ranchi.
• Masters or Diploma in Law
• At least four years of proven experience in one of the listed sectors.
• Fluency in English. Knowledge local Indian language as relevant to the state is an asset for national consultants.
• Good negotiation and influencing skills supported by excellent communication and presentation skills is desirable.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-disciplinary environment and to establish harmonious and effective working relationships with governmental, non-governmental and civil society organizations.
How to apply?
The application should be made through the online Portal (TMS weblink) and contain the following 2 attachments:
• Curriculum Vitae (CV) to be uploaded online under a CV/resume.
• Technical Experience Template (Annex A) (to be uploaded under the Work Sample section) You will notice that scores have been assigned to the technical experience template. Hence, it is mandatory to upload it. Without this, your application will be considered incomplete and will be invalidated.
• The last date to apply is 21st July 2019
To Access Official Notification click here