Consultant Vacancy At Indian Institute Of Corporate Affairs
Interested and eligible candidates are invited for walk-in-interview for the post of Consultant in Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs, purely on contractual basis. Candidates are required to report between 10.00 am and 11.00 am on 24.04.2019 (Wednesday) at Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs, IMT Manesar, Gurgaon – 122052.
Name of the Post: Consultant
No. of Post: 02 (Two)
Monthly Consolidated fee (Rs.): 30,000/-
Age: 30 years and above
- LL.B. degree with minimum of 5 years of work experience.
- Value addition in the training modules by giving inputs based on national/international practices in the field of Corporate Law.
- Study and prepare reports on various developments (amendments) in the area of Corporate Law by including various case laws.
- To prepare study and course material for participants of the training and having adequate knowledge to deliver lectures.
- To assist Academy in design and planning of International Attachments and Engagement of Faculties for training Programmes.
How to apply?
- Interested candidates may furnish their applications while reporting for the walk-in interview between 10.00 am and 11.00 am on Wednesday, 24.04.2019 (Wednesday) at Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs, IMT Manesar, Gurgaon – 122052.
To Access Official Notification click here