Consultant Vacancy At Ministry Of External Affairs Headquarters
6 Nov 2020 6:35 AM GMT
Ministry of External Affairs Headquarters, New Delhi invites application for the post of Consultant.
Name of the Post: Consultant
No. of Post: 01 (One)
Essential Qualification and Experience
- The Applicant should be an Indian national.
- The applicants must have retired from Central Government service at the level of Deputy Secretary/Under Secretary.
- He / She must possess bachelor's degree in law.
- Applicant must also have knowledge of basic computer skills.
- The applicant must have 2 years' experience in handling Court Cases.
- Applicant should not be older than 63 years of age and should be physically fit to perform duties.
How to apply?
- The applicants who fulfil the eligible criteria may submit application indicating their interest in working for the Ministry of External Affairs as per proforma at Annexure I.
- Documents/certificates in support of educational qualifications, experience in Govt. service and PPO Order etc, should be attached with the application.
- The envelope containing the applicants' details as mentioned above should be clearly labelled Application for the post of Consultant (Court Cases) for CPV Division of Ministry of External Affairs" and sent to Shri S. L. Mallik, Under Secretary (PF/PG) Ministry of External Affairs, Room No. 4071, Jawaharlal Nehru Bhawan, 23-D, Janpath, New Delhi 110011.
- The last date for receiving applications is 18th November 2020 (1730 hrs)
To Access Official Notification, click here