Begin typing your search above and press return to search.
Assistant Professor (Law) Vacancy At Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University Of Social Sciences
Khadi & Village Industries Commission invites application for the post of Deputy Director on deputation basis including short term contract in prescribed format from suitable officers, working under the Central Govt./State Govt./Statutory Authorities/ Autonomous bodies having scale of pay at par with Central Govt. agencies.
Name of the Post: Deputy Director
No. of Post: 16 (Sixteen)
Pay Scale: Pay Band-3 Rs.15600-39100 with Grade pay of Rs.6600/-(pre-revised) (Revised pay as per 7th CPC pay matrix table 11)
Age Limit: 56 Years
Essential Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in law from a recognized University
- Twelve years' experience in the relevant field for the post of Director and Ten years' experience in the relevant field for the post of Deputy Director
- Officers of the Central Government/State Government/ Statutory Authorities/Autonomous Bodies: (a) (i) Holding analogous posts on regular basis; or (ii) With five years' regular service in a post in Pay Band-3 (Rs.15600-39100) or Pay Band 2 (Rs.9300- 34800) with Grade Pay of Rs.5400/-; or (iii) With six years' regular service in a post in Pay Band-2 (Rs.9300-34800) with Grade Pay of Rs.4800/-; or (iv) With seven years' regular service in a post in pay Band 2 (Rs.9300-34800) with Grade Pay of Rs.4600-; or (v) With ten years' regular service in a post in Pay Band 2 (Rs.9300-34800) with Grade Pay of Rs.4200/-
How to apply?
- Interested candidates are required to forward their applications through proper channel Application completes in all respect duly forward through proper channel along with ACR's/ Vigilance Clearance report shall send to the :- Director (Administration & HR) Khadi & Village Industries Commission, Gramodaya, 3, Irla Road, Vile Parle (W), Mumbai 400 056 (Maharashtra)
- To facilitate processing, the organization may send soft copy of application and documents by email to: [email protected]
- The last date for sending and receiving the application is 30.06.2020
To Access Official Notification click here