District Judge Vacancy At Judicial Service Of The State Of Maharashtra
9 March 2020 5:45 AM GMT
The High Court Of Bombay Appellate Side invites online application for the of District Judge in the Judicial Service of the State of Maharashtra.
Name of the Course: District Judge
No. of Post: 07 (Seven)
Pay Scale: Rs.51550-1230-58930-1380-63070 + Dearness Allowances
Age Limit: 35-48 Years
Essential Qualification and Experience
- A holder of Degree in Law
- Practicing as an Advocate in the High Court of Bombay or Courts subordinate thereto for not less than seven years on the date of publication of Advertisement and while computing the period for practicing as an Advocate, the period during which he/she has held the post of Public Prosecutor or Government Advocate or Judicial Officer shall be included; OR
- A candidate must be working or must have worked as Public Prosecutor or Government Advocate for not less than 7 years in the post or posts on the date of publication of the advertisement, and while computing the period of 7 years, the period during which the candidate has practiced as an Advocate shall be included.
- A candidate must have sufficient knowledge of Marathi to enable him/her to speak, read, write and translate with facility from Marathi into English and vice-versa.
How to apply?
- To apply online click here
- The candidates shall submit their applications On-line only in the prescribed format.
- The link will open from 7th March 2020 after 11.00 a.m. till 27th March 2020 up to 05.00 p.m. only.
To Access Official Notification click here