Empanelment of Advocates At Ministry Of Environment, Forest And Climate Change
7 Jun 2020 3:16 PM GMT
Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change invites application for Empanelment of Advocates Before the National Green Tribunal.
Name of the Post: Empanelment of Advocates.
Essential Qualification and Experience
- The Counsel must possess a bachelor's degree in Law. Bachelor's degree in law means and includes a degree in law conferred by a University recognized by the Bar Council of India.
- For Empanelment - The Counsel must be enrolled with the Bar Council of India or State Bar Councils.
- The Counsel should have a minimum of seven (07) years' experience/ practice in various Courts and Tribunals.
How to apply?
- Eligible practicing Counsels may send their applications in the format prescribed in Annexure enclosed herewith along with all supporting documents to The Director, Policy & Law Division, Level-III, Jal Wing, Indira Paryavaran Bhawan, Jor Bagh Road, Aliganj, New Delhi. 110003.
- The last date for receiving applications in the prescribed format along with supporting documents is 26th June 2020.
To Access Official Notification click here