National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) is an autonomous body under National Health Mission (NHM), of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW), the Government of India (GOI) invites application for the post of External Legal Consultant.
Name of the Post: Externa Legal Consultant
Essential Qualification and Experience
- Master's degree in law (LLM)
- Post qualification relevant work experience of minimum 7 years.
- Excellent legal research, analysis, drafting, capacity building and presentation skills.
- Adequate knowledge and understanding of important health-related laws, particularly those administered by MoHFW.
- Understanding of global health issues and International law framework on health/public health and social determinants of health – gender equality, equity, education, water, sanitation etc.
- Broad understanding of National Health Mission and its programs.
How to apply?
- Applicants are requested to send in their application in the prescribed format in form- A of the notification.
- The duly filled application form should be sent by email with a forwarding letter addressed to Principal Administrative Officer (PAO), NHSRC at institutional email ID of NHSRC i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 20th July 2020.
- Application submitted in any other format will not be accepted.
To Access Official Notification click here