Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI), invites application for the post of Joint Advisor in its headquarter at New Delhi on deputation on foreign service terms, initially for a period of two years.
Name of the Post: Joint Advisor
Pay Scale: Pay Level-13, Rs. 123100- 215900/- in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC plus other allowances such as DA, HRA etc. as per Govt. Rules. [Pre-revised PB-4, Rs. 37400-67000+ Rs. 8700 CP]
Age Limit: 56 Years
Essential Qualification and Experience
- Officers of the Central Government, Central Public Sector Undertakings and Statutory and Autonomous Bodies: -
- (i) Holding equivalent post on regular basis OR
- (ii) Officers in junior Administrative Grade with five years of regular service in that grade OR
- (iii) Group 'A' Officers having twelve years of regular service in Group A of which at least five years of regular service shall be in the JAG.
- A Master/ Bachelor's Degree in Law from a recognized University/ Institution
How to apply?
- All the Ministries/Departments, Central Public Sector Undertakings and Statutory and Autonomous Bodies are requested to forward applications in the prescribed proforma (can be downloaded from TRAI's website www.trai.gov.in) along with attested copies of ACRs/APARs for the last five years and vigilance/disciplinary clearance of eligible candidates whose services could be placed at the disposal of the Authority immediately in the event of their selection.
- The application should be sent in an envelope superscribing the post applied for to the Sr. Research Officer (A8<P)1 Telecom Regulatory Authority of India, Mahanagar Door Sanchar Bhawan, ].L. Nehru Marg (Old Minto Road), next to Zakir Hussain College, New Delhi-110002 on or before 30.06.2020.
To Access Official Notification click here