Begin typing your search above and press return to search.
Armed Forces Tribunal invites application for the post of Joint Registrar in the Armed Forces Tribunal on deputation basis for a period of three years.
Name of the Post: Joint Registrar
No. of Post: 02 (Two) one each at Principal Bench and Chandigarh
Essential Qualification and Experience
- Officers of the Central Government or State Governments or Supreme Court or High Courts or District Courts or Statutory/Autonomous bodies having pensionary benefits possessing a degree in law:
- (i) holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre or department or
- (ii) five years' regular service in the parent cadre or department Ina post in Level - 11 of the Pay Matrix; and
- having ten years of experience in personnel and Administrative or Judicial works.
How to apply?
- The application in the prescribed pro forma (Annexure-I) of the eligible officer, who can be spared in the event of his/her selection may be forwarded to the Principal Registrar, Armed Forces Tribunal, Principal Bench, West Block – VIII, Sector – I, R.K Puram, New Delhi -110066 by the department latest by 31st December 2020, along with the photo copies of the Annual Confidential Reports for the last five years of the candidates along with the Vigilance Clearance Certificate.
To Access Official Notification, click here