Ministry of Corporate affairs invites online application for the post of Judicial Member in the National Company Law Appellate Tribunal (NCLAT).
Name of the Post: Judicial Member
No. of Post: 03 (Three)
Pay Scale: Level-17 [Rs. 2, 25,000/- per month (fixed) as per 7th CPC]
Minimum Age: 50 Years
Essential Qualification and Experience
· A Judicial Member shall be a person who is or has been a Judge of a High Court or is a Judicial Member of the National Company Law Tribunal for five years."
How to apply?
- Interested persons are advised to visit the portal at https:llapptrbmembermca.gov.in/nclat in order to submit online application from 10:00 AM of 13th May, 2019.
- The detailed instructions for filling up the application form online are available on the portal (under "Instructions for applying online" heading).
- All requisite and relevant documents need to be uploaded online while filling up of application. Last date for submitting of online application is 13th June, 2019 at 05:30 PM.
- Print out of the application after final submission on online portal duly completed, and signed, and through proper channel, wherever applicable, should reach Shri Amar Singh Meena, Director, Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Room No 530, "A" Wing, 5th Floor, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi-110001latest by 24th June, 2019.
To Access Official Notification click here