Legal Counsel Vacancy At Indian Institute Of Technology (Indian School Of Mines)
14 April 2019 10:44 AM GMT
Indian Institute Of Technology invites applications for empanelment of legal counsels to represent the Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad and its officers/officials before the High Court of Jharkhand at Ranchi and other courts and Tribunals in the cases assigned to him/her.
Name of the Post: Legal Counsel
Qualification and Experience
- Empanelled Counsels would be responsible for conducting and handling Civil/Criminal/Service matters in Jharkhand High Court, District Courts, Labour Courts & other fora in Jharkhand.
- The Counsel should be well conversant with Administrative Law, Central Civil Services Rules, Institutes of Technology Act, 1961 and statutes of the Institute framed thereunder, Indian Penal Code, RTI Act and Procedural Codes etc.
- The Counsel should have excellent communication skills and knowledge of legal practice acquired over a period as mentioned in para (4) below.
- The Counsel should have a minimum of 10 years of regular practice in conducting cases of Civil/Criminal nature in the High Court.
How to apply?
- Eligible applicants may send their applications in the enclosed proforma along with Curriculum Vitae and relevant supporting documents to the Registrar, Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad by 10th May 2019 positively. Those who already applied against earlier advertisement, need not apply afresh.
To Access Official Notification click here