Southern Railway invites applications for the Engagement of Advocates as Railway Advocates in Various Tribunals, Courts and Other Statutory Bodies in Tamil Nadu and Kerala.
Name of the Post: Advocates
Essential Qualification and Experience
• A degree in LLB with an Enrolment Certificate of practice at the Bar issued by the Bar Council.
• Central Administrative Tribunal – Minimum Seven years experience in CAT or other equivalent judicial forum. Out of which two years experience of in handling railway cases is compulsory.
• Railway Claims Tribunal - Minimum seven years experience in RCT or other equivalent judicial forum. Out of which two years experience of in handling railway claims cases is compulsory
• District Court - Minimum five years experience in District court or other equivalent judicial forum including Consumer forum. Out of which one year experience of handling railway claims cases in District Court is compulsory
• Sub-ordinate Court - Minimum three years experience in Sub-ordinate court or other equivalent judicial forum including Consumer forum. Out of which six months experience of in handling railway cases in Subordinate Court is compulsory.
How to apply?
• Interested candidates are required to submit their application in the prescribed format and shall submit it to The Law Officer, Headquarters Law Branch, Southern Railway, IV floor, Moore Market Complex, Park Town, Chennai – 600 003 on or before 31.01.2023