Telecom Regulatory Authority of India invites application for the post of Principal Advisor on deputation on foreign service terms in its Headquarter at New Delhi, initially for a period of two years.
Name of the Post: Principal Advisor
Pay Scale: Pay Level-15 in Pay Matrix as per CCS(RP)Rules, 2016 plus allowances such as DA, HRA etc. as per Govt. Rules. [Pre-revised HAG Rs. [email protected] % -79000]
Age Limit: 56 Years
Essential Qualification and Experience
- Officers of the Central Govt., Central Public Sector Undertakings and Statutory and Autonomous Bodies:
- (i) holding equivalent post on regular basis OR,
- (ii) Officers in SAG with four years of regular service in that grade OR,
- (iii) Group A officers having twenty-one years of regular service in Group 'A' of which at least four years of regular service shall be in the Senior Administrative five Grade.
- Having Master's or bachelor's degree in LL.B. and possessing requisite experience in the relevant field.
How to apply?
- All the Ministries/Departments, Central Public Sector Undertakings and Statutory and Autonomous Bodies are requested to forward applications in the prescribed proforma with attested copies of ACRs/ APARs for the last five years and vigilance/ disciplinary clearance of eligible candidates whose services could be placed at the disposal of the Authority immediately in the event of their selection.
- The application should be sent in an envelope superscribing the post applied for to the Senior Research Officer (A&P), Telecom Regulatory Authority of India, Mahanagar Door Sanchar Bhawan, J.L. Nehru Marg (Old Minto Road), next to Zakir Hussain College, New Delhi-110002 on or before 15th October, 2020.
To Access Official Notification, click here
To Access Application Form, click here