Professor (Law) Vacancy At Central University Of Kerala
24 Jun 2020 4:22 PM GMT
Central University of Kerala invites application for the post of Professor (Law).
Name of the Post: Professor (Law)
No. of Post: 01 (One)
Pay Scale: Academic Level 14
Essential Qualification and Experience
- (A) An eminent scholar having a Ph.D. degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with, a minimum of 10 research publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC- listed journals and a total research score of 120 as per the criteria given in UGC Regulations, 2018.
- ii) A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in university/college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor, and / or research experience at equivalent level at the University/National Level Institutions with evidence of having successfully guided doctoral candidate; Or
- (B) An outstanding professional, having a Ph.D. degree in the relevant/allied/applied disciplines, from any academic institutions (not included in A above] / industry, who has made significant contribution to the knowledge in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, supported by documentary evidence provided he/she has ten years' experience.
- Master's Degree in Law and PhD in concerned/allied/relevant area.
How to apply?
- Interested persons should apply along with two recent passport size photographs, photocopies of all supporting documents.
- Applications should reach to the In-Charge, Recruitment Cell, Central University of Kerala, Tejaswini Hills, P.O Periye, Kasaragod, Kerala-671320 on or before 08.07.2020. The University will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- The envelope should be super-scribed with the Advertisement Number and the post applied for with Department.
To Access Official Notification click here
To Access Corrigendum click here