Tata Institute of Social Sciences invites online application for the post of Professor (Law).
Name of the Post: Professor (Law)
Pay Scale: As per 7th Pay CPC
Essential Qualification and Experience
- (A) An eminent scholar having a Ph.D degree, with at least 55% marks in Postgraduate Degree (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale, wherever the grading system is followed) in the concerned/ allied/ relevant discipline mentioned above, actively engaged in research with evidence of leading funded projects, and published work of high quality with a minimum of 10 research publications in the peer-reviewed international and national UGC listed journals and a total research score of 120 as per the criteria given in Appendix II, Table 2; and
- A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in university/college as Assistant Professor, Associate Professor/ Professor, and / or research experience at equivalent level at the University/ Accredited National Level Institutions with evidence of having successfully completed at least 3-5 funded projects and guided at least 2 doctoral candidates. OR
- (B) An outstanding professional, having a Ph.D. degree in the relevant /applied disciplines, from any academic institutions (not included in A ii above) / industry/ practice field, who has made significant contribution to the knowledge in the concerned/ relevant discipline, and has minimum of 10 years' experience in the field, supported by documentary evidence.
How to apply?
- To apply online click here
- The online applications will open on 16th June 2020
- The last date for receipt of applications is 10th July 2020.
To Access Official Notification click here