Professor Of Law Vacancy At Maharashtra National Law University
26 Sep 2019 4:38 PM GMT
Maharashtra National Law University Mumbai invites application for the post of Professor of Law.
Name of the Post: Professor of Law
No. of Post: 05 (Five)
- An eminent scholar having a Ph.D. degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with, a minimum of 10 research publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of 120 as per the criteria given in Appendix II, Table 2 (UGC Regulations 2018).
- A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in university/college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor, and / or research experience at equivalent level at the University/National Level Institutions with evidence of having successfully guided doctoral candidate.
- Contribution to educational innovation, design of new curricula and courses, and technology mediated teaching learning process.
- A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS) of UGC. OR
- An outstanding professional, with established reputation in the relevant field, who has made significant contributions to the knowledge in the discipline of law, to be substantiated by credentials.
How to apply?
- Submission of application on-line by 28.09.2019 at 23:59 Hrs.
- Hard copy of application along with copies of the enclosures and the registration slip should reach the Registrar, Maharashtra National Law University Mumbai, Post Box No. 8401, Powai, Mumbai – 400 076 positively by 5:00 PM of 03.10.2019. The name of the Post and Application Registration No. must be superscribed on the envelope.
- To apply online click here
To Access Official Notification click here