Registrar Vacancy At Armed Forces Tribunal
31 Oct 2020 2:09 PM GMT
Armed Forces Tribunal invites application for the post of Registrar in the Armed Forces Tribunal, Principal Bench, New Delhi and Regional Branches at Chandigarh, Chennai, Guwahati, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Kolkata, Kochi, Lucknow, Mumbai and Jammu on deputation basis for a period of three years.
Name of the Post: Registrar
No. of Post: 05 (Five) one each at Chennai, Guwahati, Kolkata, Lucknow and Mumbai
Essential Qualification and Experience
- Officers of Central Government or State Governments or Supreme Court or High Courts or District Courts or Statutory/Autonomous bodies having pensionary benefits or Judge Advocate General Branch of Army, Navy & Air Force and other similar institutions:
- (i) holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre or Department' or
- (ii) five years' regular service in the parent cadre or Department in Level-12 of the Pay Matrix; and
- holding degree in law from a recognised University
How to apply?
- The application in the prescribed pro forma (Annexure-I) of the eligible officer, who can be spared in
- the event of his/her selection may be forwarded to the Principal Registrar, Armed Forces Tribunal, Principal Bench, West Block – VIII, Sector – I, R.K Puram, New Delhi -110066 by the department latest by 31st December 2020, along with the photo copies of the Annual Confidential Reports for the last five years of the candidates along with the Vigilance Clearance Certificate.
To Access Official Notification, click here