Research Associate Vacancy At NLUD
31 July 2020 4:15 PM GMT
The National Law University Delhi invites application for the post of Research Associate who will assist the University in a range of research and writing projects, as well as assist with other activities of the Universities as determined by the Vice-Chancellor / Registrar.
Name of the Post: Research Associate
No. of Post: 01 (One)
Remuneration: Rs 50,000/-
Essential Qualification and Experience
- Master's degree in Law.
- The candidates must have aptitude and qualification in criminal Law with strong inclination in jurisprudence or legal theory and empirical legal research. The candidate should possess brilliant research and writing skills of high quality.
- The students with Under-Graduate qualification, possessing exceptional inclination to research, demonstrating abilities in English language proficiency may also be considered.
How to apply?
- Interested applicants are required to send the following materials at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The subject-line of the e-mail should state: Application for Research Associate - National Law University Delhi.
- The documents required along with the application are:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Contact Details of Two Referees. Referees must be informed that they may be contacted by NLU Delhi.
- one sole authored academic writing sample (published or unpublished).
- Evidence of all work experience, including internships and research work experience undertaken as a student, and all publications as mentioned in the CV.
- The last date for receiving applications is 08 August 2020.
To Access Official Notification, click here