Senior Advisor (Law) Vacancy At Central Electricity Regulatory Commission
17 Jun 2019 10:25 AM GMT
Central Electricity Regulatory Commission invites application for the post of "Engagement of Individual Consultant at the level of Senior Advisor (Law)".
Name of the Post: Senior Advisor (Law) to the Commission
No. of Post: 01 (One)
Remuneration: Rs 2,25,000/- Per month.
Essential Qualifications, Competencies and Experience
- Bachelor degree in law from a reputed institution/University,
- At least 10 to 15 years' working experience in judicial/ quasi-judicial body/ the regulatory/ electricity sector, dealing with legal matters.
- The candidate should have knowledge of the following
- The regulatory framework in the electricity sector of India.
- Relevant legislation of India.
- The policy regime including the National Electricity Policy and Tariff Policy of India.
- Knowledge of Electricity Markets
How to apply?
- Interested and eligible candidates may kindly send their applications, in the prescribed format to the Assistant Secretary (P&A), CERC. Ground Floor, Chanderlok Building, 36, Janpath, New Delhi-110001 by 05th July 2019 up to 5.00 P.M. Applications received after the last date and time indicated above will not be entertained.
To Access Official Notification click here