Begin typing your search above and press return to search.
Legal Officer Vacancy At Madhya Pradesh Public Health Services Corporation Limited
Central Pollution Control Board invites application for the post of Senior Law Officer on deputation basis.
Name of the Post: Senior Law Officer
No. of Post: 01 (One)
Pay Scale: Level-12 in Pay Matrix (Rs. 78,800 - 2,09,200/-)
Essential Qualification and Experience
- Holds or has held any post under the Government.
- Officers of the Central Government/State Governments/Union Territory Administrations/NCR or Central/State Autonomous or Statutory bodies, (a) (i) holding analogous post on regular basis; or
- having at least 5 years of regular service in a post in the Level-11 in pay matrix or equivalent; and
- Bachelor's degree in Law from a recognized University/Institute and
- should be a qualified legal practitioner i.e.
- Advocate within Advocates Act, 1961 who has not less than 8 years of experience, out of which five years should be in a High Court/Supreme Court in handling environment litigation cases or persons having not less than 8 years' experience in rendering legal advice, preferably in matters relating to environmental pollution in a supervisory level.
How to apply?
- Prescribed application form along with recent passport size photographs, should reach The Senior Administrative Officer, Central Pollution Control Board, "Parivesh Bhawan", East Arjuna Nagar, Shahdara, Delhi-110032, latest by 30.03.2020.
- Last date for the Applicants from Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh, Lahaul and Spiti-District & Pangi Sub-division of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Islands or Lakshadweep will be 14.04.2020.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered. The name of the post must be super scribed on the envelope.
To Access Official Notification click here