Teaching Vacancies At Central University Of Tamil Nadu
27 May 2019 9:37 AM GMT
The Central University of Tamil Nadu invites applications from eligible candidates for the post of Professor, Associate Professor, and Assistant Professor to be filled by direct recruitment on regular basis.
Name of Posts: Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor
No. of Post: 05 (Five) (Senior Legal Assistant & Junior Legal Assistant)
- For Professor Click here (Page 7)
- For Associate Professor click here (Page 9)
- For Assistant Professor click here (Page 11)
How to apply?
- In accordance with the UGC regulations 2018 including amendments, candidates applying for the post of Assistant Professor must submit a certificate in the prescribed format as per Annexure I & II (Available in the Official Notification) (as applicable) from the concerned University to the effect that their Ph.D. degree is in compliance with UGC Regulations for the award of Ph.D. degree, if they have not qualified in NET.
- Candidates applying for the post of Associate Professor and Professor have to submit supporting documents for their claims for academic / research score as per Annexure – IV.
- The last date for receipt of application is 21st June 2019 which will be the cut-off date for all purposes.
To Access Official Notification click here