Vice-Chairman Vacancy At Additional Bench Of The Authority For Advance Rulings (lncome Tax)
30 April 2019 5:09 PM GMT
Government of India Ministry of Finance Department of Revenue invites application for ﬁlling up of one post of Vice-Chairman in Additional Bench of the Authority for Advance Rulings (lncome Tax), at the National Capital Region(NCR )— Reg.
Name of the Post: Vice-Chairman
Pay and allowances
- Provided that such salary which together with the pension and pension equivalent of any other forms of retirement beneﬁt shall not exceed the last pay drawn by him before retirement as a Judge High Court.
- The vice-chairman shall be entitled to allowances at the same rate as is admissible to him as a Judge of a High Court.
- As per Section 245—0 of the Income Tax Act the Authority shall consist of a Vice- Chairman, who has been a Judge of the High Court
How to apply?
- Applicants should submit their Resume along with a self-attested photograph in the format enclosed through the respective Registrar General of High Court. They are also requested to attach copies of two citations/judgments (which they deem as their best related to the Income Tax Act. In case no judgment related to the Income Tax Act has been passed then copies to two other judgments (which they consider as best) may be attached.
- Complete applications may be forwarded to Under Secretary (Ad.I). Government of India, Ministry of Finance. Department of Revenue, Room No.77-A, North Block. New Delhi -I 10001 on or before the last date for receipt of applications.
- The last date for receipt of applications in the Department is 17th May 2019.
To Access Official Notification and Application Form click here