Call For Papers: NLIU Journal Of Business Laws
The Centre for Business and Commercial Laws (CBCL) of National Law Institute University, Bhopal is pleased to announce the call for submissions for the first volume of its journal: NLIU Journal of Business Laws (NLIU-JBL).
Themes- "Business and Commercial Laws"
Long Articles – 4000 to 7000 words. The article must be a comprehensive and an in depth analysis of the problem(s) or idea(s) dealt with by the author and should include reference to a range of sources and contributions in the form of alternatives and suggestions.
Short Articles – 2000 to 4000 words. The article must be an analysis of the problem(s) or idea(s) dealt with by the author and should include reference to a range of sources and contributions in the form of alternatives and suggestions.
Case Comments – 2000 to 4000 words. The comment must be an analysis of a recent judgment, bringing out its relevance in light of the development of commercial laws, views expressed in the judgment and the opinion(s) of the author.
Legislative Comment– 2000 to 4000 words. The comment must analyse a recent legislative instrument. It must examine the objective of the legislation and the legal impact the same is expected to have.
Book Review – 1000 to 3000 words. The review must be a crisp account of a recently published book including the issues explored and related arguments of the author.
- All original submissions must be accompanied by an abstract not exceeding 300 words.
- Co-authorship is permissible up to a maximum of two authors. Further, kindly adhere strictly to the word limit prescribed.
- However, co-authorship is not allowed in case of Case Comment, Legislative Comment and Book Review.
- Kindly mail your manuscript in MS Word (.doc/.docx) format to email@example.com before 11:59 PM, 17th February 2019.
- The subject of the E-Mail should be "Submission for NLIU-JBL – [Submission Category] - (Title of the manuscript)".
- The submission should be accompanied by a Covering Letter which must include the following details:
- • Name of Author(s)
- • Contact Details– Address and Mobile No.
- • Name and Address of Institution
- • Academic Qualifications / Affiliations
For any queries Email at email at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact:
Arshia Verma (Convenor) - +91-7049729766
Rohan Kohli (Co-Convenor) - +91-9617950534
Shounak Banerjee (Secretary) - +91-9911425727
To download the brochure click here