The Indian Review of Corporate and Commercial Laws (IRCCL) is a blog that publishes articles on current issues relating to corporate law, dispute resolution, anti-trust, taxation, insolvency law, trade law, and labour and employment law invites articles on the rolling basis.r
The articles selected for publication by the editorial team are closely checked by the Board of Advisors of IRCCL, comprising Mr. Amarjit Singh Chandhiok (Senior Advocate, Supreme Court of India; former Additional Solicitor General of India), Mr. Tom Valenti (Conflict Resolution Specialist), Mr. Sumant Batra (Managing Partner, Kesar Dass B. & Associates), Mr. Ankur Khandelwal (Partner, Kochhar & Co), Ms. Debashri Sarkar (Assistant Professor, National Law Institute University, Bhopal), Mr. Sourabh Bhattacharya (Principal Associate, Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas), Mr. Jay Chheda (Senior Associate, Lakshmikumaran and Sridharan), Ms. Jomol Joy (Associate, AZB & Partners) and Mr. Shashwat Sharma (Associate, Nishith Desai Associates).
Authors wishing to contribute their work to IRCCL should ensure that their submission conforms to the following guidelines:
· The article should address current and pertinent issues in any of the following areas:
(a) corporate law;
(b) dispute resolution law;
(c) competition/antitrust law;
(d) insolvency law;
(e) trade law;
(f) labour and employment law; or
(g) law of taxation.
· The article should not exceed 1,500 words.
· Should the article use any material as a reference, an appropriate link should be provided therefor in the main text itself. Footnotes, which should follow a uniform mode of citation, could be used only if such form of referencing is not possible.
· The content should be original and unpublished.
· IRCCL prefers articles which are analytical in nature.
· Submissions may be made via email to the IRCCL team ([email protected]). IRCCL receives and reviews articles on a rolling basis, hence there is no deadline for submission.
For any queries Email at [email protected].
The link to IRCCL is here.