Call For Blog-posts: The Criminal Law Blog by NLU, Jodhpur: Submission on Rolling Basis
6 Sep 2019 4:09 PM GMT
The Centre for Criminal Law Studies was established to carry out intense research work in issues pertaining to the Criminal Justice System in India. In its long-term existence, the Centre has submitted comprehensive policy papers on Investigation and Prosecution to law reforms committee. Currently, the Centre undertakes research in specified areas; namely; Criminology, Criminal Psychology, International Criminal Law and Justice, Police Sciences, Investigation and Prison Administration. The Centre also organizes lectures on relevant issues. To this effect, the Centre works in association with the national repute institutions like Bureau of Police Research and Development in organizing the focused training programs to the specific target group of a police official
Who can apply?
- Students, academicians, law practitioners, and every criminal law enthusiast.
Themes: Articles having their connections with the criminal law, especially contemporary developments and novel ideas. This includes articles on:
- Domestic Criminal Law [Substantive and Procedural]
- International Criminal Law [Substantive and Procedural]
- The interface between criminal law and other legal domains
- Legislative and Policy Analysis
- Analysis of new Judgments
- Movie Reviews
- Submissions for the blog shall be reviewed on a rolling basis.
- The submission should be an original work not exceeding 1500 words. However, flexibility is allowed if the context so requires and the quality is maintained.
- All relevant sources must be duly acknowledged and hyperlinked in the text.
- The article must be submitted in an MS-Word document to email@example.com.
- The cover page of the e-mail must include a brief description of the author.
- The authors are encouraged to provide a relevant photograph regarding the subject matter of the article.
- The authors shall receive an acknowledgment of the receipt of the article by the Editorial Board. The Boards shall try their best to update the authors within 14 days from the day of acknowledgment.
Detailed submission guidelines can be found here.
For any queries Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
LinkedIn: The Criminal Law Blog
Official Link to the Blog click here