Call For Blogs: RGNUL Financial And Mercantile Law Review's Sectoral Series
The Editorial Board of the RGNUL Financial and Mercantile Law Review (RFMLR) invites blog posts for its "Sectoral Series" which aims to analyze each sector of economy vis-à-vis recent and projected policy changes.
Theme: "Ailing Aviation Sector: A Legal Perspective".
• Code-share Partnerships
• Jet Airways Crisis: Demand-Supply Imbalance
• Employment at Stake: National Aviators' Guild and Jet Airways
• Air India Disinvestment
• ATF Price Surge and Bio Jet Fuel.
Who can apply?
• The Editorial Board of the RGNUL Financial and Mercantile Law Review (RFMLR) is calling for submissions from legal practitioners, academicians, research fellows, undergraduate students, postgraduate students, etc., for RFMLR Sidebar.
- The co-authorship is limited to a maximum of two authors.
- Word Limit for each submission is between 1000 to 1300 words (exclusive of Endnotes).
- The submission should be accompanied with a covering letter specifying the author's name, designation, institute, contact number and e-mail for future reference.
- All entries should be submitted in .doc or .docx format.
- All selected entries will be published on the RFMLR Sidebar.
- A certificate of appreciation will be given to authors who have a minimum of 3 entries published on the sidebar.
- The entries must be original, unpublished and an outcome of the author's own efforts. The plagiarism limit is 12%.
- The authors by submitting their entry would be deemed to have divested the copyright to RFMLR, however, all moral rights shall remain with the author(s).
- All submissions must be e-mailed to email@example.com with the subject "Blog Submission for RFMLR Sidebar" latest by 21st June 2019.
For any queries Email at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as "Query for Call for blogs".
To Access Brochure click here