Call For Paper: Seminar On Understanding Gandhiji's Ideas And Philosophy At MNLU Aurangabad
The Interdisciplinary National Seminar on Understanding Gandhiji's Ideas and Philosophy in the contemporary world will be conducted by MNLU Aurangabad on March 30, 2019.
- Political ideology of Gandhi in contemporary world
- Gandhi and his thoughts on caste and unaccountably
- Gandhi's concept of Nationalism in the era of globalization
- Relevance of Gandhian theory of consumption in the contemporary world
- Gandhi and his ideas of global peace
- Portrayal of Gandhi in Cinemas and plays.
(Papers are not restricted to any of the above-mentioned themes only; Authors are encouraged to explore new areas of Mahatma.)
Who can apply?
- Papers are invited from the academicians, social activists, research scholars, policymakers, Students
- Authors are encouraged to submit manuscripts electronically. Manuscripts should be sent electronically via email to email@example.com
- A Committee will review the abstracts and full papers and information regarding acceptance, modification, rejection and presentation shall be communicated to the authors subsequently.
- The abstract should be limited 250-300 words. It should include the title of the paper, the author's name, designation, institutional affiliation, contact address, contact number, E-mail ID.
- The length of full paper including tables, diagrams, illustrations, references, etc. should be 3000 to 5000 words. The full paper should be in English and typed in MS-Word.
- The selected full papers should be submitted in soft copy latest through E-mail.
- Each manuscript must be accompanied by a statement that it has not been published elsewhere and that it has not been submitted simultaneously elsewhere.
- Authors are responsible for obtaining permission to reproduce copyrighted material from other sources.
- For Academicians and others from India (Single Author): INR 1500
- For Academicians and others from India (Co-Author): INR 1800
- For Research Scholars (Single Author): INR 1000
- For Research Scholars ( Co-Author): INR 1500
- For Students (Single Author): INR 800
- For Students (Co-Author): INR 1500
- Last date of submission of abstracts: 10-03-2019
- Review, Selection and intimation: 15-03-2019
- Last date of submission of full papers: 20-03-2019
- Date of Seminar: 30-03-2019
- Faculty Convener, Mr. Rahul Kosambi: +91 7045603534
- Faculty Co-Convener, Mr. Akash Shahapure: +91 8149022537
- Student Convener, Devesh Tripathi: +91-8318248117
- Student Co-Convener, Sulabh Gupta: +91- 9672011561
To Access Poster click here
To Access Brochure click here