Call For Paper: ThinkNiti's International Road Safety Research Journal (IRSRJ)
International Road Safety Research Journal invites paper for its inaugural edition. ThinkNiti is an independent non-profit and non-governmental organization that aims to redefine the way in which laws and policies are drafted in India.
Theme: Mobility Issues
Articles: 800-1500 words
• Papers in this category are expected to deal with the theme comprehensively, examine the available literature more deeply and offer an innovative reassessment of the current interpretation of that theme. Preferably, but not mandatory, it would be that themes of contemporary importance are chosen.
Book Reviews: 400-700 words
• This category will focus on reviewing titles that deal with topics concerning road safety, human errors and crashes, traffic crashes, and related calamities, methods of accident investigation, accident evaluations, post-trauma scenarios, etc.
Opinions and Essays: 400-700 words.
• Essays and opinions are more concise in scope. Dealing with a specific issue, they argue that the issue should be conceptualized differently. They are more engaging and make for a concrete argument.
Legislative and Case Comments: 600-800 words
• This is an analysis of any contemporary judicial pronouncement, whether in India or elsewhere. It must study and examine the series of cases in which the decision in question was given, and comment upon the implications of that ruling on that particular branch of law to which it pertains.
• Submissions must contain content that is both original and unpublished, and not pending for review before any other publisher or publication. Paper submission must accompany a declaration by the author(s) that the submission is completely original and has neither been published nor submitted for publication elsewhere.
• Plagiarism of any kind is unacceptable and submissions found to be plagiarised will be rejected.
• Submissions should be in Microsoft Word (or similar) format.
• Please submit your paper to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31 August 2019 with the title of your paper in the subject line. The author(s) are requested to submit a short bio (of not more than 200 words) with their paper.
• A maximum of two authors can collaborate for any submission. If there are more than two authors, prior permission should be sought from the Editorial Board of the IRSRJ.
For any queries, you can reach us at email@example.com or call on 91-9013748497 (Nishant) or +91-9958867718 (Vishwam)
To Access Brochure click here
To Access Submission Guidelines click here