CNLU Law Journal is an endeavor of Chanakya National Law University to create a platform where the voice of law resonates clearly. CNLU invites papers for its Journal; Volume IX, 2019.
Who can apply?
• It is an annual feature encouraging informed perspective, critical thinking and new insight into contemporary issues from legal luminaries, academicians, and law students.
• Articles- 4000-8000 words
• Notes and Comments- 2000-3000 words
• Book Reviews- 2000-3000 words
• Entries must be accompanied by an abstract of 250- 300 words
• In the case of co-authorship, both the authors are required to submit the form separately.
• Submissions are to be made only in electronic form. They are to be sent on email@example.com.
• Submissions must be in MS Word (.doc or docx.) format only. Submissions made in any other format shall not be considered.
• Co-Authorship is allowed up to a maximum of 2 authors.
• Both single and co-authored (a maximum of two authors) entries shall be accepted.
• The subject of the email shall be 'Volume IX, CNLU Law Journal'.
• Specifically, in context of a BOOK REVIEW, the submission should include relevant information like the title of the book reviewed, names of the author(s)/editor(s), publication information (name, place and year of publication), total no. of pages, etc. in a separate file.
• The last date of submission for the entries is July 07, 2019.
For any queries contact
• Dr. Ravi Sharma: +91 9955496857 (Faculty In-Charge)
• Ms. Shruti Shikha: +91 7739629087 (Student Editor)
• Mr. Shubham Jaiswal: +91 8340464708 (Student Editor)
To Access Brochure click here