Call For Papers: Conference On Human Rights At Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla
Himachal Pradesh University is organizing a National Conference on Human Rights: Issues and Challenges On 10th August 2019.
Theme: Human Rights: Issues And Challenges
• The length of the Abstract shall not be more than 250 words and the research paper should not exceed 3000 words.
• The cover page of the manuscript must contain the title of the paper, author's name, and designation, name of the Institution, email id, full address, and contact number.
• Co-authorship of maximum 2 authors per paper is allowed, however, registration has to be done individually.
• Abstract along with the full paper shall be reviewed by the panel of experts.
• All the submission to be sent at Seminar2019uils1@gmail.com
• Faculties/Professionals/Delegates: Rs. 1,500 (Co-Author: Rs. 1,000)
• Research Scholars/Students: Rs. 800 (Co-Author: Rs. 500)
• Registration fees have to be paid in Cash on the spot only. Moreover, no TA/DA will be paid to the participants.
• Last Date of Submission of Abstract: 5th July 2019
• Last Date of Submission of Full Paper: 25th July 2019
• Confirmation of Acceptance of the Paper: 31st July 2019
To Access Official Notification click here