Call For Papers: Delhi Law And Policy Review, Volume 1 By Law Centre II
The Law Centre-II University of Delhi invites submissions for its journal Volume I 2019. Delhi Law and Policy Review is an online peer-reviewed journal of law. It is an annually published Journal by Law Centre- II Faculty of Law, University Of Delhi. The journal seeks to advance legal research in the field of contemporary legal issues.
1. Long Articles (4000-6000 words, including footnotes)
The Journal includes short works to provide an opportunity for the members of the legal fraternity to keep abreast of new ideas and legal reforms. In this category, a more comprehensive study of a narrow topic is involved, and the issues must be addressed from a new perspective providing critical insight on the subject. Articles in this category should be accompanied by an abstract not exceeding 200 words.
2. Short Note & Case Comment: (Up to 4000 words including Footnotes)
An important feature of the Review is the 'Notes and Comments'. A note is a concise argument focusing on any recent legal controversy or debate. A comment is limited to critical appraisal of a recent judicial decision, new legislation (enacted or proposed), or policy reform proposals.
- Submissions (in .docx format) must be emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org along with a covering letter. The covering letter should include the author's contact information and a short abstract that outlines the main questions or themes addressed in the paper.
- Co-authorship up to 2 co-authors is allowed for Long Articles and Short Articles.
- Co-authorship is not allowed for Notes and Comments.
- All works must be original and unpublished, and must not be previously published or currently under review at any other journal/conference/book etc. and should not be submitted to any other journal/conference while in process of review with us.
- Any form of plagiarism will lead to disqualification for publication in the Review.
- All footnotes/references in the submission must conform to the bluebook (ILI Format).
- All submissions must be made in .doc format. No pdf format shall be entertained.
- Submissions of Abstracts and Papers have to be made via email to email@example.com the subject as "Submission of Research Paper". Deadline for submissions is Sunday, March 31st, 2019, 11:59 p.m. IST.
For any queries contact:
- Dr. Pinki Sharma, (Teacher Convener)
Aditya Joshi, (Student Convener): firstname.lastname@example.org
To Access Brochure click here