Call For Papers: Law Centre II International Conference On Mediation
Law Centre -II In Association with Mediation And Conciliation Project Committee University Of Delhi Faculty Of Law Supreme Court Of India is organising International conference Mediation.
Theme: International Conference On Mediation.
- Mediation in Civil Disputes
- Role of Mediation in Oil Sector: An International Perspective
- Enforcement Agencies involved in Mediation: Challenges and Remedies
- Role of Mediation in IPR (Copyright, Patent, Trademark, Geographical
- Indication, Traditional Knowledge and Industrial Designs)
- Mediation in Industrial Dispute and Labor Law
- Mediation in Environmental Laws: National and International perspective
- The indigenous form of Dispute Settlement: Relevance in the present perspective
- Mediation in Multinational Dispute cases: National and International perspective
- Mediation in Matrimonial Disputes
- Online mediation in India: Future Prospects
- Pre-Institution mediation in India: Future prospects
- Mediation in consumer disputes cases
- Mediation in Tribal justice system
- Mediation and Conciliation in Real Estate Dispute in India
- Negotiation and Mediation in the Banking Sector
- The effectiveness of Mediation in Present Justice Delivery System
- Role of Lok Adalats: Achievements, Failure and improvement
- Commercial Mediation and impact of Companies Amendment Act 2019
Who can apply?
- The organizers invite Judges, Faculty members, Advocates, Research scholars, Entrepreneur, Student, Faculty members, and other professionals to submit papers on the above topic.
- Original, unpublished papers (4000 – 6000 words) must be submitted; that may be empirical, doctrinal, theoretical, or a case study basis.
- Every entry must be accompanied by a 300 word abstract and a separate cover page with the following requirements:
- Title of the paper
- Name of the author/ co-author(s)
- Name and Address of the Institution
- Contact Number and email id.
- Submissions must be emailed at icm.Lawcenter2@gmail.com (in docx format) along with a covering letter.
- The covering letter should include the author's contact information and a short abstract that outlines the main questions or themes addressed in the paper. Co-authorship up to two co-authors are allowed.
- Last Date of Registration for Conference: March 10th, 2019
- Last Date for submission of abstract: March 10th, 2019
- Last Date for submission of paper: 20th April 2019
- Confirmation of Selected Papers: 30th April 2019
- Date of conference 6-7th April 2019
For any query Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
To Access Brochure click here