Call For Papers: NLUO Student Law Journal Volume 4 Issue 1 (2019)
NLUO-SLJ invites papers for its forthcoming Call for Papers: NLUO Student Law Journal Volume 4 Issue 1 (2019)(2019). The NLUO Student Law Journal (NLUO-SLJ) is a peer-reviewed academic journal managed by and intended for students.
Who can apply?
· NLUO-SLJ invites submissions from undergraduate and postgraduate students of law and other disciplines. In exceptional cases, submissions from full-time doctoral students may be considered at the discretion of the editorial board.
- Articles (about 6000-8000 words).
- Notes (specific to a single issue) (about 3000-4000 words).
- Case/Legislative Comments (about 3000 words).
- Book Reviews (about 2000 words).
- The word limits above are exclusive of footnotes.
- A maximum of three co-authors is permissible for articles, and a maximum of two for notes. Co-authorship is not permitted for case/legislative comments or book reviews.
- Please note that NLUO-SLJ follows a strict no-plagiarism policy.
- Please adhere the submissions format according to the NLUO-SLJ. Instructions for Contributors is downloadable by the link here
- Submissions are subjected to plagiarism checks commensurate with appropriate international standards. NLUO-SLJ also follows a strict exclusive submission policy. No submission should be published or under consideration for publication anywhere else.
- Any infringement shall be liable for automatic disqualification.
- NLUO-SLJ accepts submissions only through e-mail. MS Word (.doc, .docx) and OpenOffice Writer (.odf) are the only accepted file formats. Files in other formats, particularly PDF, shall not be considered.
- Submissions may be sent to the following address: [email protected].
- · The subject line of the covering e-mail should contain the following:
1. Mention of the fact that it is a submission for Volume 4 Issue 1
2. If a note, case comment, legislative comment, or book review, then the type of submission (not applicable for articles)
3. The abbreviated title of the submission.
· The covering e-mail should contain the following particulars:
1. Full title of the submission
2. Type of the submission
3. Word count
- The name, affiliation, and contact details of the author (in case of multiple authors, the names and affiliations of all authors, and the contact details of the corresponding author)
- All the mail submissions to be sent at [email protected]
· Last Date for Submissions: 15 April 2019
NB: We follow a policy of rolling submissions. Manuscripts received after the deadline may be considered for future issues.
For any queries contact:
· Anshay Chopra: [email protected]
· Rakshita Agarwal: [email protected]
To Access Brochure click here