NLUO-SLJ invites papers for its forthcoming Call for Papers: NLUO Student Law Journal Volume 4 Issue 1 (2019)(2019). The NLUO Student Law Journal (NLUO-SLJ) is a peer-reviewed academic journal managed by and intended for students.
Who can apply?
· NLUO-SLJ invites submissions from undergraduate and postgraduate students of law and other disciplines. In exceptional cases, submissions from full-time doctoral students may be considered at the discretion of the editorial board.
1. Mention of the fact that it is a submission for Volume 4 Issue 1
2. If a note, case comment, legislative comment, or book review, then the type of submission (not applicable for articles)
3. The abbreviated title of the submission.
· The covering e-mail should contain the following particulars:
1. Full title of the submission
2. Type of the submission
3. Word count
· Last Date for Submissions: 15 April 2019
NB: We follow a policy of rolling submissions. Manuscripts received after the deadline may be considered for future issues.
For any queries contact:
· Anshay Chopra: email@example.com
· Rakshita Agarwal: firstname.lastname@example.org
To Access Brochure click here