The Editorial Board of the NUALS Law Journal (ISSN Number 2319-8273) is inviting submissions for its 14th Edition. The Journal, is the flagship law review of the National University of Advanced Legal Studies is a multidisciplinary, double-blind, peer-reviewed journal. Further details are available on our website: nualslawjournal.com
NUALS Law Journal welcomes submissions, on any topic of law of contemporary relevance, from academicians, legal practitioners, students and researchers from the legal community. All submissions will go through a rigorous review process and possible editing by the Editorial Board.
· Articles of length 3000 to 6000 words (exclusive of footnotes; however speaking footnotes must be limited to 50 words); articles exceeding the word limit may be considered on merit.
· Short Notes (between 1500 and 3000 words)
· Case Comments (minimum of 1500 words)
· Submissions are to be made only in electronic form and must be sent to [email protected]
· Submissions are accepted on a rolling basis; the 14th Edition will consist of two issues. The cut off for consideration for the first issue will be 13th of October 2019, while the cut-off for the second will be the 23rd of February 2020. All submissions after the 23rd of February will be considered for the 15th Edition.
· All submissions are to contain an abstract, of not more than 250 words, accompanying the article.
· By submitting an article, the author undertakes that the article is an original work and has not been submitted, accepted or published elsewhere.
· Plagiarism will result in summary rejection of the submission.
· Co-authorship is allowed for a maximum of two authors.
For any queries Email at [email protected]
To Access Brochure click here