The Indian Institute of Legal Studies, Siliguri is pleased to announce a One Day National Seminar on "Right to Freedom of Speech & Expression under National & International Laws" in collaboration with The Indian Society of International Law, New Delhi to be held on 27th April 2019.
Who can apply?
• IILS invites Research Papers & Articles from Students, Academicians, Advocates, Research Scholars & all members of the intelligence community to come for paper presentation & discussion which will take place during the seminar.
• The submissions shall consist of an Abstract and Full Paper.
• An Abstract shall not be more than 200 words excluding title and keywords.
• The length of the paper should be of 3000-5000 words.
• Footnotes must conform to the authoritative standards rules of legal citation and must include a description of each authority adequate enough to allow a reasonable reader to identify and locate the authority in a publication of general circulation.
• Paper in MS Word format with the subject "IILS-ISIL NATIONAL SEMINAR2019".
• The cover page must contain the name, nationality, e-mail, contact no., and the name of the college/university along with the address of the participant.
• In the case of co-authorship, the covering letter should include details of both the authors.
• All the Submissions must be made to [email protected]
• There are no registration Charges.
• The participant(s) have to send their registration form along with the full paper.
• Submission of Abstract with Full Paper: 17th April 2019.
• Seminar Date: 27th April 2019 (Saturday).
For any query Email at [email protected]; or contact at
To Access Brochure click here