Centre for Specialization in Immigration and Citizenship Law, Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad, is organizing a one-day National Seminar on Immigration and Crimmigration- Issues and Challenges.
Date: 21st March 2020
1. Illegal migrants - a religious or ethnic issue
• Immigration and Family disputes
• Immigration and contractual employment issue
• Immigration and labour policies
• Citizenship and Nationality
• Citizenship and Domicile.
2. The Citizenship Act in India: Constitutional perspective
• Citizenship and religion
• Citizenship and illegal immigrants
3. Immigration and Extradition
• Extradition of offenders and fugitives - political offenders, military offenders and religious offenders
• Immigration and Crimmigration.
4. Immigration and overseas citizenship
• Citizenship and overseas citizenship
• Frauds and abuses under the immigration laws
• Trial of offenders under the immigration laws
• Dual Citizenship.
5. International Perspectives
• Need for a Uniform Global Policy.
6. Immigration, Emigration and Refugee law
• Asylum and immigration
• Protection of refugees under the immigration law
• Governance of refugee camps
For further details, click here.