Call For Papers: International Journal On Consumer Law And Practice By NLSIU, Volume VII
The Chair on Consumer Law and Practice, National Law School of Indian University, Bangalore is inviting contributions for International Journal on Consumer Law and Practice ISSN-2347-2731, Vol. VII, August 2019
Who can apply?
- Academicians, practitioners, students of law and allied fields
- Articles and Research Papers (6,000-8,000 words inclusive of footnotes)
- 2. Essay (3,000-4,000words inclusive of footnotes)
- 3. A Note (2,500 words inclusive of footnotes)
- 4. A Case Comment, Legislative Briefs (2,500-3,000words inclusive of footnotes )
- 5. A Book Review ( 2,000 words inclusive of footnotes)
Theme/topic: Consumer Protection Laws
- International Consumer Protection
- Framework & Policy
- Empowering Consumers
- Consumer Welfare Legislations
- New Age Contemporary Issues & Challenges
- Enforcement of Regulatory Authorities
- Consumers in the Digital Era.
- Consumer Protection and Mediation.
- The cover letter should include:
- Title of the Paper;
- Abstract (not exceeding 250 words)
- Name of the Author;
- Institutional affiliation;
- Correspondence address.
For any queries Email at email@example.com
To Access Brochure click here