The Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) are imbued with concern for environmental justice.Almost every goal - from ending poverty to combatting climate change to revitalizing global partnerships – is dependent on enhancing environmental justice. Goal 16, in particular, with itsemphasis on access to justice and effective, accountable and inclusive institutions, highlights the strong connections between sustainable development and environmental justice
GNLU invite papers on one or more of the SDGs and various aspects of environmental justice, such as:
• All abstracts must be submitted by no later than February 8th 2019, at midnight (Indian Standard Time).
• We do not anticipate an extension beyond that date and strongly encourage you to submit your abstracts well before the deadline!
• Abstracts will be reviewed by a committee of interdisciplinary scholars in the order they are received. Based on the academic rigour, relevance to the conference theme, and innovativeness of the content, abstracts will be selected for the limited spots available for the presentation in the conference.
• To facilitate early registration and travel planning, the decision notifications regarding acceptance of abstracts to authors will be sent by February 15th, 2019.
• Abstracts must be submitted electronically by email to [email protected]
• Authors of accepted abstracts are invited to submit, by March 8th 2019, a full paper (maximum 5,000 words) that will be included in the conference materials.
• A selection of these papers will be considered for inclusion in a peer-reviewed edited volume and a special issue of the GNLU Journal of Law Development and Politics.
For any queries Email at [email protected]
For a Brochure click here