Call For Paper: Jurisperitus Law Journal Volume 1 Issue 3
Jurisperitus Law Journal (ISSN 2581-6349) calls for unique and unpublished and research papers, Short Notes, Book Reviews & Case Comments on a rolling basis. It is a non-annual peer-reviewed journal initiated with an aim to provide a platform to the masses of our country and re-iterate the importance and multi-disciplinary approach of law.
Theme: Any appropriate theme related to socio-legal aspect is acceptable.
- Articles (3000-5000 words including footnotes)
- Short Notes (2000-3000 words including footnotes)
- Book Reviews (1000-2000 words including footnotes)
- Case Commentaries (1000-3000 words including footnotes)
- The manuscript should be in MS Word format.
- The title of the manuscript should be appropriate.
- The manuscript shall be original and unpublished.
- The submission should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
- Full names of all the author(s) must be given.
- All submissions must be directed at firstname.lastname@example.org (cc) email@example.com
The fee is to be paid after acceptance of Manuscript.
For LEAF Members:
- ₹999 for single-authored manuscripts
- Rs. 1250 for co-authored manuscripts (Max. 2, including the author)
- ₹1199 for Single Authored manuscript
- ₹1499 for Co-authored manuscripts (Max. 2, including the author)
For any queries Email at - firstname.lastname@example.org; or call at +91 -9013078358
For submissions click here