Call For Papers: National Conference On Identity, Citizenship & National Register For Citizens
The Indian Journal of Law and Public Policy (IJLPP) [ISSN 2394-2657] is a peer-reviewed bi-annual, law and public policy publication. The journal is a solemn effort to promote erudite discernment and academic scholarship over the contradictions which have given way for a continuing debate between the relationship of law and public policy.
Who can apply?
IJLPP invites submissions from students, academicians, researchers, experts, practitioners etc.
• National Register of Citizens: Legal Framework and Implementation
• D-Voters: Abundance Precaution or Illegal Persecution
• Citizenship Laws in India: Leaning towards Political Rhetoric or Constitutional Morality
• Post-NRC Regime and Issues regarding Illegal Migrants and Detention Camps
• Co-authorship: Co-authorship to a maximum of two authors is permitted.
• Only one submission shall be allowed per author and in case of co-author one submission shall be deemed to include both.
• In case of separate submissions by co-authors, it shall be taken as multiple submissions which will be subject to rejection and disqualification thereof.
• The soft copy of abstract must be emailed to administrators (in MS Word. Doc/ docx format) at email@example.com latest by JANUARY 13, 2019.
• The subject of the e-mail must be "Submission for Conference, 2019" and the file must be named as Author(s) name.
• The soft copy of the abstract must NOT contain the name of the author(s) or any information which discloses any details of
• A cover letter shall be attached containing following details – Name of author(s), University/Law School Name and its address, Theme and Title of the paper, Contact details of authors (Email id and Contact Number).
• The submissions shall be in English.
• The name(s) of the author(s) must not be disclosed or mentioned anywhere in the submission.
• The word limit for the abstract is 450-500 words. The word limit for full paper submission is 3000-3500 words (exclusive of footnotes and references).
• Each paper presenter needs to register separately by paying fee of Rs. 500/- (In case of co-author, the total fee to be paid is Rs. 800/-).
• This need to be done by the authors whose paper are selected for paper presentation after full paper submission.
• Those who submit full paper but are not selected for paper presentation will be considered for publication by IJLPP in special issue on NRC.
• The fee for registration as Delegate is Rs. 300/- (In case of co-author, the total fee to be paid is Rs. 500/-). Certificate of Participation will be given to all the delegates who attend the conference.
• There is no registration fee for students/academicians/practitioners merely attending the conference.
• Last date for abstract submission: January 13, 2019.
• The announcement of selected entries: January 16, 2019.
• Last date for full paper submission: January 27, 2019.
• The announcement of papers to be presented: January 29, 2019.
• Date of paper presentation and conference: February 02, 2019
- For any queries Email at firstname.lastname@example.org; or contact
Adv. Ibad Mushtaq (Consulting Editor): 9911044680
Pranav Tanwar (Editor-in-chief): 8700925031
Shreya Shukla (Managing Editor): 9694888710
For a Brochure click here