NLSIU's Indian Journal Of International Economic Law [IJIEL, Vol 12]
The Indian Journal of International Economic Law (IJIEL) is now accepting submissions for its twelfth volume (Volume 12). IJIEL is a student-edited, the peer-reviewed annual journal, published by the National Law School of India University.
- Articles (6,000 to 10,000 words, exclusive of footnotes) - Papers that comprehensively analyze a theme and engage with all the existing literature on it.
- Essays (4,000 to 6,000 words, exclusive of footnotes) - Papers that concisely analyze specific contemporary issues in the field of international economic law.
- Case Notes and/or Legislative Commentaries (1,500 to 3,000 words, exclusive of footnotes).
- Our Journal reviews submissions on a rolling basis. The deadline for sending submissions for the forthcoming volume is February 28, 2020.
- Submissions must be made in the electronic form to firstname.lastname@example.org under the subject heading 'IJIEL Vol. 12 Submission: <submission Category> or alternatively can be made through ExpressO.
- All submissions must be in MS Word format (.doc) or (.docx).
- All manuscripts must be accompanied by a covering letter with the name(s) of the author(s), institution/affiliation, and the title of the manuscript and relevant contact information.
- An abstract of not more than 200 words shall be provided.
- Co - authorship (upto 3 authors) is permitted.
- The IJIEL uses only footnotes (and not endnotes) as a method of citation. Submissions must conform to the OSCOLA (4th edition).
For any queries Email at email@example.com
To Access Official Notification click here