The Young Ignited Minds Foundation (YIMF) Academia is launching its very first certificate course on Public International Law.
Theme: Public International Law with a special focus on International Humanitarian Law
Course Instructor: Prof. Amit Upadhyay, DAAD Scholar and Assistant Professor at Jindal Global Law School
About the course: The course shall be conducted for a select group of students, and shall be taught live by Prof. Amit Upadhyay. Live interactive sessions shall be conducted by the faculty along with Q&A sessions for the participants.
Dates: The course shall be taught over the course of 4 weeks starting from 1st August.
- INR 1500 for participants registering before 25th July
- INR 2000 for registering post 25th July
Topics to be covered:
- Introduction, Sources and Making of International Law
- Application of International Law, Peaceful Settlement of Disputes and Use of Force
- International Human Rights Law (Evolution, Development, Protection and Mechanism), Refugee Law
- International Humanitarian Law, IHR-IHRL Relationship, IHL and Terrorism, ICC (Case Studies)
Certificates would be provided to participants upon the successful completion of the certificate course. A Detailed note from YIMF mentioning the details of the course and topics successfully completed by the candidate would be provided.
To register, click here.