NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad, is inviting applications for admission to the Integrated LL.M., Ph.D. Programme for the academic year 2019-20.
Eligibility: B.A., LL.B./LL.B./B.L. Degree or equivalent degree from a recognized University securing not less than 65% of marks in the aggregate. Candidates who already hold LL.M. degrees from other institutions can also apply.
Duration: Four years. However, in exceptional cases, the University may for reasons to be recorded in writing permit the doctoral thesis to be submitted in less than four years.
Admission Procedure: The candidates shall be selected by a process exclusive to this program based on the following parameters:
• Academic performance (CGPA or Percentage of marks obtained) during first degree in law: 15%
• Performance at the written test: 30%
• Statement of Purpose: 10%
• Writing Sample: 30% (could be a published or unpublished paper or a work inprogress)
• Interview: 15%
The written test will consist of essay type questions related to the fields of Constitutional Law, Jurisprudence, Law and Society, Law and the Humanities etc.
Candidates must also submit at least two letters of recommendations from individuals who have supervised their work in an academic or professional setting.
Number of Seats: 5
• Deadline for applying: 10th May 2019
• Interview and Exam (Hyderabad): 18th May 2019
For further details, click here.