The Centre for Transparency and Accountability in Governance (CTAG) has decided to invite quality research articles from all the stakeholders such as teachers, students, Presiding officers of labour courts, labour commissions, EPF Commissioners, Trade Union leaders, Activists, NGOs, civil societies, administrators, advocates, judges, professional from law firms and policymakers, involved in employment law including labour law for the publication of a Special book titled "Future of work, and Labour Policy and the Law".
• The research paper should not be of more than 10000 words
• Papers are accepted for publication on the condition that they do not infringe the copyright or any other rights of any third parties and that the work does not contain any obscene, offensive, defamatory, or racially prejudiced material.
• Submission must also be compatible with Microsoft Word
• Deadline for the submission of Research Articles: 31 January 2019
• All manuscripts must be accompanied by an abstract of about 150 words stating the theme of the paper precisely along with keywords.
• Authors shall be required to submit an author profile, post submission of 200 words before their contribution can be considered for publication. One Co-author is allowed.
• The submission must be the original work of the authors. Any form of plagiarism will lead to disqualification.
• Research Articles must not have been sent for consideration at any other place for presentation or publication.
• Footnotes must conform to the Standard Indian Legal Citation (SILC) Rules of citation
• Copyright of all entries shall exclusively vest with NLU Delhi. The submission would imply that the author has assigned such rights to NLU Delhi.
To access Brochure click here