National Seminar cum Workshop on Tribal Rights: Issues and Challenges in Jharkhand at NUSRL
National University of Study and Research in Law, Ranchi is organising a two day National Seminar cum Workshop on Tribal Rights: Issues and Challenges in Jharkhand and invites participation in the event.
Date of Seminar: May 23-24 2015
Venue: National University of Study and Research in Law, Ranchi
Theme of the Seminar
- Critical issues in implementing the rights of Tribals in Jharkhand
- Livelihood challenges for Tribals in Jharkhand
- Dispensation of justice for Tribals in Jharkhand
- Indigenous justice system for Tribals in Jharkhand
- Land Rights and dispute settlement for Tribals in Jharkhand
- Development and Tribals in Jharkhand
- Mining and Tribals rights
- Displacement, resettlement and land acquisition
- Justice to tribals under Forest Rights Act
- Panchayat (Extension to the Scheduled Areas) Act, 1996, (PESA)
- Entries should have a cover page containing the following:
(i)Full name & Designation
(ii)Institution/Organization/University & Professional/Educational details; and Email address & telephone number.
- Entries should be submitted in MS Word doc. format with the following specifications:
- Font Type : Times New Roman
- Spacing : 1.5 inch spacing
- Font Size: Title: 16 points. Subtitle: 14 points. Text: 12 points.
- Citation Method: Uniform Citation Method
- Word Limit: 3000
- Abstract on any of the themes mentioned above in not more than 200 words can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com on or before 6th May, 2015.
- Soft Copy of the full paper must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com on or before 15th May, 2015.
- Co-authorship up to two authors is allowed.
Last date for Submission of Paper: May 15, 2015
Click here for complete details.